Latitude 17N

Saturday, February 26, 2005

The other day Julian asked me when McDonald's was coming to Nevis. So I told him I didn't think it would open here for a long, long time. And he got all upset and said "you said McDonald's was coming, you keep talking about it and that is what you said". So I thought about it for a while and then realized that he was talking about The MacDonalds, the family from Exeter. Haha. It was so funny...well to me but not to him. We keep talking about when the MacDonalds come to Nevis and all this time he has bee thinking it is the restaurtant. Poor little guy being disappointed like that. So the MacDonalds should be here by now and we look forward to seeing them. I'm sure that after a long day of travel they are loving their luxury accomodations over at The Four Seasons.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home