Latitude 17N

Sunday, April 08, 2007

We're outa here!

t

So our last days came and went. Julian and I flew out on Wednesday morning March 28th. Our plane was on time leaving and arriving in San Juan. We had good flights and a very long wait in San Juan. We ran into Tom Dutton and spent a few minutes talking with him. He pointed me in the direction of Starbucks which was the highlight of my stay in San Juan. I got back to my parents house at around 8:00 which made a long day that started at 4:30 when I woke up. I will miss my friends in Nevis but will be back to visit in a few years. Yes, that's a warning! Haha.

1 Comments:

  • Oh My God! These pics make me almost homesick!!!

    The "Freedom Bird" on the runway and waiting for the gosh darn Nevisian officials to put you through customs is truly a reality check.

    Believe it or not - I miss that backward, deprived, and depraved place a lot!

    By Blogger Dr. Dusti, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home