Latitude 17N

Friday, May 13, 2005


Today Julian and I went on a field trip to the Botanical Gardens. It would be a shame if it went belly up because it is really beautiful. But we were the only ones there. It costs 9.00 for adults and 6.00 for kids. We walked around the gardens and saw lots of local and transplanted foliage. There is a rose garden, orchid garden, cactus garden, fruit garden, a conservatory with a mini rainforest and a flowering vine area. It was really neat. Julian liked the many statues that they had and he posed for one himself. He called himself a ruin in his pose. I don't know why. Now Julian is at his friend Harrison's house playing for the afternoon. I am at a loss with what to do with my free time. It has been so long that I had any that I don't know what to do! I mopped the floor yesterday so I guess I will just enjoy the quiet after I find and kill the mosquito that is eating me for lunch!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home