Latitude 17N

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Countdown Continues...

There are only 2 days left until my parents arrive for the Christmas holiday. They are flying into St. Kitts on Friday afternoon and we will then head over to the Marriott for some relaxation. Their early flight will most likely have them wanting a nap and what better place for that then the posh comfy beds of the fine hotel. I just might park myself on a beach chair but Julian will probably want to show Grammy and Papa around the place and maybe play his favorite game, shuffleboard. My Mom has broken her foot so she will be a little slow but if I know her it won't slow her down much. She has a walking cast which she can take off if she gets sand in it which will surely happen unless we stay off the beaches. I don't think she wants that to happen. So...my sister Jen will arrive on the 22nd for a week also. She'll stay 3 nights with us at the Marriott and then we'll journey back to Nevis so she can take in all the sights here. I have been busy doing a winter spring cleaning here and Jaime has been busy studying for finals. He has his neuro final today and the other two tomorrow so wish him luck! Then tomorrow night we will have our farewell chinese dinner with Janet and Brian. She doesn't know but I have written her and each of the kids a poem and even created a powerpoint presentation with tons of pictures from the last year and a half. So it is sure to be a tear jerker. We'll miss her a lot! OK then, it's beach day for us so I'm off to start school. Can't wait til Friday!!! Ta-ta

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like you guys are going to have a great Holiday on Nevis! When I left, I stayed at one of the hotels near the Marriot and got a GREAT room for about 69 USD. I hear the Marriot there is awesome! Your family should really enjoy the trip. Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger drdubg, at 6:47 AM  

  • Have a great holiday with your family! Please let Janet know that I will miss her...I was going to send her a Christmas card, but I thought she would be gone before it arrived on Nevis!

    By Blogger Dr. Dusti, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home