Latitude 17N

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fridge on the fritz

Today Julian and I spent the day hanging around the house waiting on a repair man to look at our fridge. When I woke up this morning everything in the fridge was sort of...not cold...I wouldn't say warm exactly but not cold. Cool but less than cool but not quite warm. Follow? So he finally got here around 3:45 and said it needed freeon. I said "So you think the freeon is the problem?" and he said "No, I know it is the problem". So...he had to go get some freeon of course because he didn't bring any with him. So that took another couple of hours and they finally left around 7:00. Hopefully it actually fixed the problem. I am skeptical but I'm a born skeptic anyway so I'll just have to be patient and see what happens. A beautiful day come and gone. At least I got a lot of laundry done while I was home all day!

1 Comments:

  • I am a "born skeptic" too! I think it helps being a bit skeptical on Nevis. Hope the fridge is back at full tilt!

    By Blogger drdubg, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home