Latitude 17N

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Johnny Damon and the evil empire

I STILL can't believe that Johnny Damon defected to the NY Yankees. I just had to write that because I hadn't written about it yet. I was running on the treadmill at the gym at the Marriott when I first heard the news. I was not pleased but it did wonders for my run. It just goes against what he claimed in his book "Idiot". And now to quote him he says "I might be an idiot but I'm not stupid". Now I need to re-read his book and make notes and write him a letter. Not that it will matter but it will make me happy. He was my favorite player and now he's all clean cut and going against his own grain. OK, I've vented now, sorry about that. I will never cheer for the Yankees.

1 Comments:

  • Boo Yankees! Damon will get his. Didn't he ever hear about Samson? What happened to Samson when the woman cut his hair? THAT'S RIGHT> Lost his powers! Of course, I don't like the Red Sox either, but I dislike them much less than Steinbrenner and his DAMNED YANKEES! Wow, glad I got that off my chest!

    By Blogger drdubg, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home