Latitude 17N

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fridge is fixed and...THE ROADS ARE GETTING PAVED!!!

Only those of you who have been here to visit or lived here will appreciate how exciting it is that our roads are being paved. WE have been living with this road construction for over a year. On the stretch of road directly in front of our house all the way to the school. It has been so annoying but it's finally almost over! This is going to be so nice to drive to school without getting shaken baby sydrome. In my car that is what it feels like. YAHOO!!! It's the little things that I appreciate now. Haha. Also, my fridge is fixed. Cold as the tundra in there. Gotta love a nice cold soda or beer on a hot day. Aaaaahhhhh. I will write more later about the king cake that is in the making.

1 Comments:

  • YEAH! I bounced along those roads so much in that ol' blue samauri that I lost a filling! But, they said they had been fixed a little before we got there, so I hope this "fix" lasts longer than the other. Do you have any pictures showing how bad the road to MUA was?

    By Blogger drdubg, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home