Latitude 17N

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Triathlon Pictures.....Finally!





So...I got some triathlon pictures from the Cycle Center website. My official time was 1:44. One hour and 44 minutes. That was 12 minutes faster than last year. I would have been faster had it not been for the wind! We have a pic of me getting ready for T2 (that's fancy triathlon talk for transistion 2 which is between the bike and run, usually a quick transition). There's one of me running through the shower after the swim. The other two are of Jaime in T1 (you can figure that out now right?). And Jaime on the bike. It was such a fun day. I am kind of bummed that it is over now and it's the last time I will be able to do the big tri on Nevis. They might have some smaller ones but the big ones are so much more fun!

2 Comments:

  • Nice pics! Don't be too sad, the next big tri you can do will be on good old U.S. soil.

    Quick questions, how do I prevent "bra-burn" from my sports bra rubbing when I run? The band is starting to kill me -especially where I sweat. Bri says I need to invest in expensive sports bras.

    By Blogger Dr. Dusti, at 7:24 PM  

  • Wow! Who was that hot chick in the orange cap? She must be one of the Caribbean's best triathletes! And that dude in the blue shirt looks cut!

    By Blogger drdubg, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home