Latitude 17N

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lost is back!

Tonight is the season premier of Lost. It is my favorite show and I've been waiting months for it to come back on. I'm hoping this season will be as suspenseful as last year. For those of you who have not seen it you're missing out! But I think it might be hard to just pick up without seeing last season unless you happened to have caught tonights pre-show which is a summary of what happened last year. Other than that things are same old same old. Oh except that Julian had a perfect day of home school today. It was so nice! I couldn't have asked for him to have been any better. He was focused and attentive and polite. I was so happy and made sure that he knew that. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!

1 Comments:

  • It sounds like you guys are doing well!!! Tell Julian and Jaime "hi" from us...we are watching Rita as it approaches Texas, which is where my youngest sister lives. My other two live in North Carolina, so we are paying attention to a lot of areas these days. We miss you all terribly. I want to come back so bad; not for the inconvenience of island life but for the company, sun and sand. We are doing fine here, but winter will set in soon - uck!

    By Blogger Dr. Dusti, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home