Latitude 17N

Friday, September 16, 2005

National Hero's Day

Today in Nevis it is National Hero's Day. I'm not sure who the heroes are but they are having some activities and a 10k road race that Jaime and I have entered. It is at 4:00 this afternoon which will be grueling. It is a good course. Mostly down hill. A point to point run starting somewhere near the airport and finishing at the Travel and Tourism bureau. We are on our own once we get done and have to get a ride back somehow. We have not figured this out yet but I'm sure we will. We might just have to take a bus. It will be very hot and humid at the start of the race so I have been drinking lots of water today to make sure I am not dehydrated to begin with because I surely will be at the end. I'll probably sweat out a gallon full on the way. That's about it from our neck of the woods as Al Roker would say. Ta-ta

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home